Frequently Asked Questions
1. What will be the future of CA & CMA?
Once a person gets qualified , he has a bright future & come up in the corporate ladder to reach high position or can do individual practice or do the consultancy
2. What are aggregate marks to clear the exams?
Though 40% in a subject is the pass mark, one has to take 50% in aggregate in each group to qualify
3. Generally people feel, it will take a long time to complete this course unlike engineering course of 4 years..
Not exactly. If one makes sincere efforts to study & with proper guidances he/she can clear CA within 4 years & CMA within 3 years in his first attempl.
4. Will a qualified lose value if he clears in more than 1 attempt?
Not really. One who clears in 1st attempt will be prefered over others. However, there are many successful CAs & CMAs in the leadership positions of top companies who have made more attempts to clear.
5. Is placement facility available for both courses?
Yes, of course. Many, companies are recruiting through campus placements organised by respective chapters of the institute.
6. Will the course be affordable or expensive?
Definitely it is affordable when compared with other professional courses like medical or engineering etc.